Search The Web

STU PITT MORAN 2020

STU PITT MORAN 2020
Vote Stu Pitt NOT Stupid

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Fed Wants To Know What I Think

The Fed Wants To Know What I Think:


09-27-2011 market-ticker.org

This tidbit is good for a chuckle this morning.

A new RFP is out for a "tracking system" that The Fed wishes to bid to...... track the opinions expressed about The Fed in various social media.

Yep.

I'm sure they'll spend millions to discover what I can tell them with two words, and which shouldn't take more than 30 seconds to figure out. So rather than spend those millions, Mr. Fed, let me give it to you short and sweet:

YOU SUCK

There, I just saved you (the taxpayer?) millions of dollars.

Any questions?


Read Full Story

BLOG NOTE: HEY FED, YOU SUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment