Search The Web

STU PITT MORAN 2020

STU PITT MORAN 2020
Vote Stu Pitt NOT Stupid

Friday, August 5, 2011

Tea Party Congressman | Terrorist Label | Jeff Landry | The Daily Caller

Tea Party Congressman | Terrorist Label | Jeff Landry | The Daily Caller

Tea party congressman flips Biden’s ‘terrorist’ label back on Democrats

Rep. Jeff Landry, Louisiana Republican, told The Daily Caller that Vice President Joe Biden should think twice before labeling him and other tea partiers “terrorists” or “hostage-takers.”

He hints that he thinks Biden, President Barack Obama and other Democrats might be more deserving of the label themselves.

“Let’s think about it: In my lifetime, I have created jobs and I have paid taxes in the private sector and I have helped move our economy forward,” Landry remarked.

“What have they done? You’ve still got above 9 percent unemployment, we’re running record deficits and on Tuesday the president signed the largest increase of United States debt in history,” he continued. “Now, you tell me who’s terrorizing the country?”

When TheDC directly asked if by that he’s saying Obama and the Democratic Party are the real terrorists, Landry replied, “No. I’m not going to engage in political sniping.”

Landry added that he’s pretty sure tea partiers don’t fit with any dictionary definition of terrorists. “You look up the definition of terrorist, I don’t know what the exact definition would be: I don’t have Webster’s in front of me,” he said. “But, you think it would be someone who inflicts harm on another.”

Click headline to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment