Search The Web

STU PITT MORAN 2020

STU PITT MORAN 2020
Vote Stu Pitt NOT Stupid

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Veteran Banned From Daughter’s School After Posting Pic Of Weapons Permit on Facebook

Veteran Banned From Daughter’s School After Posting Pic Of Weapons Permit on Facebook



Welcome to the Retarded States of America
In what I’d call a severe case of overreacting, Army veteran Tanya Mount was banned from her disabled daughter’s elementary school after she posted a photo of her concealed weapons permit online.
The mother, who often volunteered at the school, said she was approached by a police officer near campus one day and warned that Principal Janina Dallas had filed a “no trespass order” against Mount.
“He tells me that ‘We’re going to issue you a criminal trespass warning,’” she recalls the officer as saying. “‘The principal is scared of you and she doesn’t want you on the grounds.’ I ask for what? And he asks, ‘Were you in the Army?’ and I said, yes. He’s like, ‘Do you have a concealed weapons permit?’ I said, yes.”
“I am a private person. However, after serving OUR country, it is my DUTY to make sure that our lives are not infringed upon. However, do it all within the confinements of the LAW, I am a law-abiding citizen,” Miss Mount posted on Facebook, Fox News reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment