Search The Web

STU PITT MORAN 2020

STU PITT MORAN 2020
Vote Stu Pitt NOT Stupid

Monday, July 15, 2013

All I’ll say about Treyvon Martin - Daily Anarchist

All I’ll say about Treyvon Martin - Daily Anarchist
Trevon
I wish I lived in a more rational world. Over the weekend in Orlando Mikhail Muhammad of the New Black Panther Party announced a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman. When asked if they were inciting violence he told the Orlando Sentinel “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.” Meanwhile in Alabama a mob of 20 black aggressors used chairs, pipes and paint cans to send white Matthew Owens from his front porch to a hospital bed the hard way. As they left they remarked “Now that’s justice for Trayvon!” These are only the latest in a string of black-on-white retaliation related to the Trayvon Martin shooting. Keep in mind, George Zimmerman is Hispanic. It’s as if the world has gone mad.
I don’t have a lot to say about this case. I won’t bore you with a retelling of the events and evidence. I’m sure you’ve heard it all, and if you haven’t I’ll let Stefan Molyneux bring you up to speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment