Search The Web

STU PITT MORAN 2020

STU PITT MORAN 2020
Vote Stu Pitt NOT Stupid

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I DREAMED OF THE FUTURE AND WOKE UP SCREAMING

I DREAMED OF THE FUTURE AND WOKE UP SCREAMING

I DREAMED OF THE FUTURE AND WOKE UP SCREAMING

12-14-2011 www.newswithviews.com

I was walking down the street trying to discreetly look down, so as not to call attention to myself to the soldiers stopping people randomly in front of military Hummers at the intersection of the street. If one solider looked at me for any reason, I could be taken away from my wife and children, never to be heard of again, to some detention camp out past Palmdale in the blazing desert. There were rumors that millions of people were warehoused in these camps where they were put to force labor, tortured and killed. All done by men and women who said,, “I’m just doing my job.”
The supermarkets had been closed for over a year and if you were lucky you might get some beans, rice and water at a supply center. A soldier wearing a light blue helmet in fully military gear, like they wear in the Middle East motioned me over, my heart started to pound. He said nothing and arrogantly gestured that I walk over to a scanning device that would read the biochip implant in my forehead. I carefully hid my anger, not at the soldier, but at all the Christians who argued like idiots about the “mark of the beast.” Once upon a time, I was famous; the author of many books, many that covered the topic of Bible prophecy. I never talk about that now, because to believe in Bible prophecy puts you on the terrorist watch list. But, where did these Christians come up with this weird idea that a Police State could not use a biochip or microchip implant without it being the mark of the beast?

Read Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment