Search The Web

STU PITT MORAN 2020

STU PITT MORAN 2020
Vote Stu Pitt NOT Stupid

Friday, July 15, 2011

Bus Driver Refused To Let Wheelchair User Off The Bus VIDEOS « wheelchairrights

Bus Driver Refused To Let Wheelchair User Off The Bus VIDEOS « wheelchairrights

JULY 15, 2011

Bus Driver Refused To Let Wheelchair User Off The Bus VIDEOS

This is a real story of how I (Daniel J Towsey) was and anyone else that uses a wheelchair to get around in

Halifax Nova Scotia is criminally miss treated by the Halifax Metro Transit… (Public transit)

Learn how my human rights are violated by Metro Transit. Even my Human Rights Violation Complaint to the

NOva Scotia Human Rights Commission is being deliberately hidden.

Which is another criminality. As they are hiding my legally filed and accepted human rights complaint

Please listen to my introduction and then watch the live videos of the incident.

This occurred July 15 20011.

click headline to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment