Search The Web

STU PITT MORAN 2020

STU PITT MORAN 2020
Vote Stu Pitt NOT Stupid

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The 4th of July Has No Meaning Anymore

The 4th of July Has No Meaning Anymore

I Used to Believe!
It’s the 4th of July Weekend. It used to be such a proud, happy holiday for me. You see I grew up in a different America. I grew up in the 1950′s in America and believed in the American Myths. The myth of freedom, liberty, choice, peace, goodness, apple pie, Mom and the American way. It took me many decades to WAKE up and it was the most painful time of my life. You see, when you wake up you have to DO something. I loved my country. Still do. That doesn’t mean I love my government or leaders.
The song may say “We don’t need another hero” but we sorely do. For me, America died on November 22, 1963. It’s been downhill since. Of course my awakening took me back way further than the sixties. My awakening began with reading “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee” by Dee Brown and realizing all the his-tory I learned in school was a LIE. Thanks to great authors like Eustace Mullins, Ed Griffin, Howard Zinn and so many other REAL patriots, I learned it only got worse long before I was born. The creation of the “Creature From Jekyl Island” (G.Edward Griffins book) the Federal Reserve which was the end of our sovereignty.

click headline to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment