Search The Web

STU PITT MORAN 2020

STU PITT MORAN 2020
Vote Stu Pitt NOT Stupid

Thursday, August 15, 2013

NEW CAMPAIGN: I Withdraw My Allegiance from the Federal “Government”

NEW CAMPAIGN: I Withdraw My Allegiance from the Federal “Government” 
Yesterday we shared evidence that NSA spying really is being used for domestic purposes.
We asked you to contemplate whether the time had come to declare the federal “government” a criminal entity and to withdraw allegiance from it. We asked you to consider discussing this question with your friends.
We told you we would launch a new campaign about this today. We just wrote Congress using this new campaign. The hardwired message for this campaign reads...
I no longer consider the federal “government” to have any legitimate authority. I consider it to be a criminal entity. If I submit to it in the future, it will not be out of allegiance, but fear. Here is part of why I feel this way ...

No comments:

Post a Comment